Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Moving Back Home

I grew up in a small town in Ohio and never was thrilled with being there. So the first chance I got I left home never intending to come back. Well, life happened and here I am back at the beginning starting my life over after a very tumultuous year. I'm optimistic about what might be before me, but sad and brokenhearted about the old life that slipped away. I miss my friends, who of course can never be replaced, but know that on the upside my circle of friends will just get bigger. So this blog is intended to chronicle my new life and all the ups, downs and adventures that I encounter.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I could not resist responding when I found your blog online. I left small town PA the first chance I got and lived happily for 10 years in the "burbs". Then I married a guy who grew up not far from me and when we decided to start a family we moved back home. I've since been back almost as long as I was away...with no kids. It never happened. 90% of the time, it's a great life. 10% of the time, I can't believe I ever came back. That's when I plan a trip to visit one of my sisters who all still live in the Burbs.

Good luck with your transition to living back home!