Wednesday, June 6, 2007

You Think You've Had a Bad Day

Ok, so I haven't had anything interesting to report lately, or at least any stories I've wanted to tell on myself. Basically I haven't been selling anything at work and I've been screwing up my personal life by overreacting and being the psycho ex-girlfriend. Fun for everyone. I've also been giving online dating a shot and finding it largly disappointing. A friendship is possibly taking a turn in another direction, but I'm not sure what is to come of all of that just yet. On the whole life is very up in the air. But, things could always be worse. Take for example one of my customers at work today. Her house was knocked off of it's foundation when a semi drove through it. On the upside, she gets to build a new house, but wow, that sucks.

No comments: